Sunday, 17 June 2007

Stage to become a Leader!

Halo,

For those that might have wondered how come i did not blog for more than a week, no worry, i am healthy and still very focussed. I just came back home from a week long army training, in Singapore, we can this Re-Service In-Camp Training. All man here have to go through this cycle, and it is a form of commitment to our small country. By the way, this in-camp was also a good platform for net-working, as all of them (700 people) are either working or studying for higher education. I am just glad that lots of people still remembers me, after a long 3 years since we last met. I also met two superiors (officers in army) that told me they saw me at the World Internet Summit (WIS) 2007! Yes, their professions are army officers, and he is in-charged of discipline. I never would think that they are also interested in Internet Marketing and to my surprise, he has a website that is ranked in the top few of the SEO.

Before the in-camp that starts on monday, i was also in a mad rush to clear off my workload in office and to prepare for a business update presentation to my division's Vice-President of Sales & Marketing function. It was a mad rush, but it was all worth it. Meeting & presentation to him was good, with a lot of sharing in thoughts and experiences.

Now i am back and i will continue to blog and share my experiences and know-hows in this area of Success Essentials. Please free free to comment and questions and always welcomed. Let me be the one to resonate the whole world with Tips to Succcess. I will start by sharing with you my thoughts on setting the stage to become a leader. This topic came to my mind, as i was looking at how the army officers command and control the whole group of 700. Some officers failed and some passed with flying colors. This certainly applies to corporate success. Stay Tuned!

No comments: