Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Inspiring Movies - Success is not by chance

Hi,

PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS

Too tired of reading motivational books (so many of them outside) and paying for motivational seminars and workshops?!? Yeah. It happens to me sometimes - too many books to read..Have you ever thought of getting inspiration from movies??? Those shown in cinemas and easily available in DVD/VCD rental shops?

I am in the process of compiling the 10 MOST Inspiring Shows that have ever graced our cinemas, and to share it with the rest of the world!

This one is my favourite: - Pursuit of Happyness (acted by Will Smith)

It is based on a real story of a successful stock-broker in united states, and talks about how he Believe that Everthing is Posssible and that he will be Successful one day! This is an awesome movie that is Heart Moving & Powerfully Inspiring!!! It made me believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! Art of Visualization has also been practiced by him - of visualizing that he will be driving the sports car, and giving his son a real beautiful home. By the way, the kid in the show is his real son! Awesome! For those that wanted to know about the song at the end, it is "Soar" by Chrsitina Aguilera.

Secrets: My tears almost drop into my mouth when i was watching this show. Now i visualize myself in his shoes - and will work towards my own success in order to give my family a nice beautiful home!



Some Inspiring Phrases that Captures my Attention in this movie:

1) Don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something. Not even me!
2) If you have a dream, Protect it!
3) I can do it!
4) People that can't do it sometimes themselves, they want to tell you that you can't do it too!
5) You want something, Go Get It! PERIOD!

PS: Share with me if you have any other Inspiring movies that you would like to share with the world. I am most happy to include them into my Top 10 Inspiring Movie List and resonate it around the globe, and hope it will bring success to those that believes in us.

PSS: Feel free also to comment on this movie on Pursuit of Happiness. Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Sean

3 comments:

aL said...

Yet another brillant post with a movie this time!
We need different things to keep us on track towards our goals.
This movie is perhaps one of the best I've seen.

Well Done for sharing

Unknown said...

Hey. Nice blog. Keep up the good job! cant wait to catch this movie!

Sean Chua said...

Hi. Check out your local DVD/VCD rental shops. Enjoy it~