Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Laws of Attraction - Success Leaves Traces

Hi,

Do you still remembered my previous articles on "Setting the Stage to become a Leader" and "The Secrets of Visulization" video? Check it out if you do not know what i am talking about. This two topics have come together to bring me recent opportunities in achieving success.

We need to have the Passion, Faith, Will and Belief in what we want, and Prepare ourselves towards it, as opportunities are everywhere.

The problem might be the simple fact that we have never prepared ourselves for that day-the day when clear and attractive opportunities come knocking on our dooor, and you hesitated and gets frightened when the chance is presented to you. Why? Because we have not prepared ourselves towards success.

Opportunities really came knocking on my doors yesterday, something that i have been working towards for the last 2 1/2 years. I am glad to be presented with that opportunity and after carefully analyzing and considering my capabilities,drive and career goals, i will be gunning for it.

Nobody knows if i will get what i want for this round, but at least i know that i have prepared myself all this while, and this is a time for me to pool together my resources, experiences and knowledge to open up the doors of Success.

I will share with you again on the details of this opportunity in time to come, since the opportunity is still rated confidential.

Hey. Please don't view me as a boring person that only knows about trainings and knowledge to be successful. I do have many hobbies. Long-distance running, soccer games and movies are some of my love in life too. Just recently watched Pirates of The Carribean and found it a nice movie. Same for Shrek 3, entertaining and relaxing movie.

PS: Success Leaves Traces! Model after successful individuals and learn from them. When you are successful, then it is time for you to come out with a Novel Model - for others to learn from you..Resonate our Success with the whole world that believes in you!

PSS: Visualize that we are successful! You need that! I am visualizing myself taking up that challenge and holding up to it. Doing an excellent job - and people will be modelling after me, my attitude in life, my Passion and Drive to accomplish what i set up to do.

Regards,
Sean

No comments: