Monday, 2 July 2007

Inspiring Movies - 4th Nominations (Be Inspired!)

Akeelah and the Bee

Akeelah and the Bee was a film which truly inspired me as an Individual. A film in which shows a young black girl coming from an urban neighborhood, raised by a single mother, but still motivated and inspired to use her gift of spelling to the highest degree. During my time watching this film, my emotions were overwhelmed with a sense of positive energy in which inspired me to be motivated to continue doing my best in life, and not settling for excuses for where and how I grew up, and the failures I encountered and taking every bit of my not so positive past to strengthen my positive future.

Following are some Powerful & Mind-Busting Quotes that i captured and realised in that movie:

"In a place where dreams are hard to come by, one girl will start a journey...."

"When odds are a Million to One......and Talent is only a Beginning......"

"Our Deepest Fear is not that we are inadequate. Our Deepest Fear is that we are powerful beyond measures...That means we should not be afraid..Afraid of What?? Afraid of ME..Myself!"

"It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN A DREAM..UNTIL YOU CAN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

1 comment:

Gb Flater said...

very inspiring. gives us all a specific focus on which we need to work on